Friday, January 30, 2015

Thinking about Spring

    Here we are in the middle of winter praying for snow while thinking of Spring and Summer's great fishing oporutinities which are right around the corner.   Most of the drainage systems are at or a little above average while the Madison and the Gallatin are slightly below, but there is a lot of winter left to gives us a more solid snow pack.  Could be a good year to come out early for some awesome spring fishing.  We had a great season last year which ended with a couple 10 pound class Missouri river brown trout, pretty fun stuff.  When I landed the second one I decided that it was a good time to hang it up for the year, but now I am thinking more and more about the next season coming up here soon.
     I will be ready to begin jet boat trips again in late April , so if y'all are interested in going then give me a call or send me an email  rsefferson@gmail.com   I also plan on this next season exploring other opportunities on other sections of the Missouri River as well as Hebgen and Quake Lakes.  The best lake fishing will be right after ice out which is usually in May.  So if you are interested in doing something different this year let me know I would love to take you out.  If you have not been out before in the early Spring you should check it out.  A lot of the standard rivers may be blown out but there are so many other places to go if you know where to go and a lot less people.
    I hope y'all are having a good winter and I hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment