Wednesday, September 18, 2013

  Hi everyone.  It was a busy summer as usual and things are starting to wind down which is nice.  Fall is in the air and usually means a nice transition into some great fly fishing in the waters of southwest Montana.  I finally got to go out and try my jet boat out on the Missouri yesterday in the place they call "Land of the Giants".  It worked great.  A couple of tweaks and additions to the boat are needed to make it more Fly Fishing friendly which is going to be a great off season project.  As far as our fishing over there on the Missouri, well we caught some really big fish.  It is crazy the size of these guys.  My friend Alex took some photos that I will hopefully be posting soon.
    So as far as booking trips for this unique Fly Fishing experience, well we are just going to have to wait for my captains license which will hopefully be done by the middle of November.  The times that I am going to try get people out there are going to be right after Ski Season ends (april 15ish) through May.
    I will keep y'all posted on the situation and I cant wait to start a new gig.  Hope to see you out on the river soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment